Financial Analyst – Reporting & Controlling
- Prepares the monthly compilation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and Smithfield Group’s reporting requirements;
- Prepares periodic reports (mainly monthly) related to: Profit and Loss account by type of expenses, analysis of individual Balance Sheet accounts;
- Prepares monthly presentations based on the monthly/yearly financial statements as support for the management group;
- Prepares monthly accounts reconciliations and analytical reviews to ensure overall data integrity and explain significant variances vs. prior month/year/budget;
- Participates at the preparation of various financial reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) required by Smithfield Group;
- Participates at the yearly budget files compilation, for the Smithfield Romania Group;
- Participates in monitoring internal control procedures based on Group Policies and SOX requirements;
- Provides support in preparing the documents required by the internal and external auditors and assures an adequate and efficient communication with them;
- Various ad-hoc, fun and exciting projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accountancy, Finance or Economics). International accounting certification held or in progress to be obtained is an advantage (i.e: ACCA);
- Preferred 2-4 years’ experience as a financial analyst in a multinational company or in financial audit. Exposure to international accounting like US GAAP, SOX and IFRS is appreciated. If you don’t think you fit this requirement, but if you consider that your ambition, analytical thinking, attention to details and passion for numbers are compensating for lack of such experience, you should probably apply.
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on strong Excel skills;
- Experience in international reporting and internal control testing is an advantage (US GAAP, SOX, IFRS);
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Dynamic, organized, ambitious, attentive to details and goal oriented person.
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment in an internationally recognized company;
- Opportunity of personal and career development; These are not just fancy words. We do need motivated and willing-to-grow individuals on the team;
- Support in obtaining/finalizing relevant qualification: ACCA. Yes, we will pay for it if you put in the effort and you are good enough take your Fs and Ps;
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance;
- Private health care and other benefits.
*Prin transmiterea CV-ului dvs. pentru această poziție sunteți de acord cu preluarea și prelucrarea informațiilor personale, ce vor fi accesate de persoanele responsabile cu procesul de recrutare în cadrul companiei Smithfield România.